Wednesday 14 March 2012

Two steps forward, five steps back



Went out on the road bike in Sunday with a group. Was struggling on the hills and after 10 miles of suffering and still falling off the back at even the slightest hint of a climb I decided to get out while they went on for 50. Took the flattest and easiest route that I could to get back to the car. Was quite surprised and impressed that I coped on my own for the 45 minutes it took me to get back to the car. But that was the end of the good news, it has been downhill from there for the last couple of days.

I forced myself to go to swimming on Monday. I couldn't make up my mind if it was worth going before I left the house. I managed to get in the water and splash up and down for about 5 minutes. I shouldn't have bothered.

I have decided to drop out of the online course I was doing at MIT. I did week 1 of the homework using the instructions in the course material got less than half of the questions right. I did week 2 without looking at any of their course material at all and scored 100%. There are so many errors in their course it is utterly worthless. Disappointing that MIT are so badly organised, seems they were in too much of a rush to be first and forgot to do it well.


This was going to be a much longer post but I just can't be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment