Monday 30 April 2012

May you live in interesting times

Today was certainly interesting. I can't write about most of it yet though. It is a secret and it probably involves more lawyers.

On the plus side. I managed to run a mile outside and go out on the bike on my own yesterday, and clocked a not unreasonable 21miles in 1hr18 in plenty of wind. Then today's swim session included a 750m time trial. It was technically terrible. Bad turns, no catch, untidy breathing, without my tri-suit, with fogged up goggles and with yesterday's run and bike in my legs. But still I managed to put in a relatively comfortable 13:59. I have swum faster pace for 400m races (just) but it is about 30 seconds inside my best 750 race swim from last year. With all those things to tidy I should go comfortably inside 14 at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment